Recover OS X
- Complete package of Mac recovery tools to undelete data from Mac OS X computers
- Advanced data recovery utilities natively designed for Macintosh
- Deep drive scan to perform low-level data recovery
- Retrieves deleted or lost data from internal and external hard drives
- Best tool to retrieve lost media files from formatted SanDisk Titanium USB flash drive on Mac
- Supports recovery of deleted or lost documents, media files and partitions
Recover Data from Mac OS X
Are you the one who looking to recover data from Mac OS X computer? Excellent, you have landed in a right place. Here you will get complete assistance to recover deleted or lost data from Mac computers. In spite of the storage media from which you have lost data, you are guided here to restore lost data within couple of mouse clicks. This software has the ability to perform MacBook data recovery including all popular models of Mac like MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini and iMac. With the help of Mac data recovery software, it is extreme simple to recover documents, media files and lost data from formatted and lost Mac volumes. Moreover, you can even restore lost data from accidentally formatted FireWire drives on Macintosh machines or from any other removable storage media.This tool is capable enough to restore HFS+ volume files lost due to catalog file corruption, accidental deletion of Mac volume, Apple partition map corruption, volume fails to mount and volume header corruption
Before going ahead in recovering data from Mac OS X Computers, let us a have look at the scenarios in which Mac data recovery software lends a helping hand to retrieve lost data.
- Accidental Deletion: Unintentional deletion of data is one of the most common reasons for losing files from Mac storage drives. While deleting unwanted files from Mac hard drives or removable drives, users unknowingly delete some essential files and clear the contents of Trash Folder, which will put user into critical file loss problem.
- Formatting: We all know that formatting a storage drive deletes all the stored files and folders. So, it is a good practice to take proper backup of essential stored files before formatting any storage media. But sometimes users unknowingly format their Mac storage media like hard drive, external drive and memory card, without taking any backup and examining the stored files, which will results in huge amount of Mac data loss.
- Partition Loss: Losing a partition of Macintosh hard drive leads to huge amount of Mac data loss. While re-partitioning Mac hard drive with the help of Disk Utility or third party software, users might lose a partition which is having important unknowingly. Apart from which, other factors like file system corruption, partition map corruption and volume header corruption, makes Mac volumes inaccessible.
- Some other factors responsible for losing data from Mac computers are catalog record corruption, virus infection, improper plug and play procedure while using removable storage drives, Mac time machine failure, etc.
Whatever might be the reason for losing files from Mac OS X computers, recovery tool will help you out in recovering lost data before overwriting the deleted or lost file. Go ahead and download this software to recover lost data from corrupt Mac volumes on MacBook Air after volume/partition gets corrupt due to Journal Corruption in Mac. It will also be helpful in performing deleted data recovery from Snow Leopard on Mac Mini or from other Mac OS X machines. This utility is user-friendly in nature, can be used without a technical knowledge. It has a special scanning technique which extracts lost or deleted files easily. This software is also capapble enough to restore Western Digital HDD data lost due to accidental formatting and malware attack. It also also support data recovery on the famous brands of HDD such as Buffalo, Seagate, Hitachi, Maxtor and so on. This application also helps in restoring files from HFS partition if the data is lost or deleted due to improper system shut down, OS malfunction, malware infection,etc. Loss of data on iTunes application due to accidental deletion or restoration is very common. This software is an efficient utility which can be used to perform easy and simple iTunes data recovery on Mac within a few minutes.
After losing files from Mac OS X computer, it is recommended to take certain precautions to avoid permanent loss of data. Some of them are
- Avoid using the drive from which you have lost data to store new files, because it might overwrite the lost file and leads to loss of data beyond recovery.
- Respond quickly to recover lost data as soon as possible after losing files
Now, let us proceed with the actual Mac OS X data recovery procedure. As a first step download and install the demo version of Mac data recovery software i.e. Recover OS X software.
Note: Never install the recovery software on the same drive from which you have lost data, because it might overwrite the lost files.
Once you are done with installation of recovery software, next question comes where to store the recovered data. It is recommended to save the recovered data in different storage drive or partition apart from which you are recovering. As this application lets you to store recovered data in any storage media which is accessible to Mac computers, you can make use of any external drive or optical drive to save recovered data.
Once you are done with all the pre-requisites to perform Mac data recovery, proceed with the following steps to undelete data from your Mac OS X computer.
Note: If you are planning to recover data from any removable storage drive like memory card, external hard drive or iPod, make sure that the device is plugged-in before starting with recovery process.
- Launch the installed Mac data recovery software. You will get welcome window with multiple recovery options as shown in Figure 1.
- Choose appropriate option from the list, according to your data recovery scenario. Like if you are planning to recover deleted or lost files, choose Recover Files. In case if you have lost media files like photos, audio and video files, select Recover Photos i.e. Media Edition. Suppose if you have formatted or lost an entire partition, then go for Pro Edition i.e. Recover Volumes/Drives.
- Later you will get a list of available storage drives from which you can recover data as shown in Figure 2.
- Select the drive from which you have to recover data and click on Next button. Recovery software starts scanning the selected drive to locate and retrieve files from the stored sector. Once it completes the drive scan, you will get list of recovered files as shown in Figure 3.
- Select any file from recovered list and click on preview button, which gives a preview of the recovered file. If you are well satisfied with recovered results, buy the full version of the software to save recovered files.
Congratulations, you have successfully recovered all your lost data from Mac OS X computer. I hope you understood the risks involved in recovering data after losing it. So, in order to avoid loss of data in future, it is recommended to take proper backup of important files. Effective backup will never let you think of recovery.